Shampoo is a modern hair product, usually used for the removal of oils and dirt. The shampoo product is essential for clean and healthy hair. The hair care product shampoo is usually combined with some basic ingredients such as: ammonium chloride, ammonium lauryl sulfate, glycol, sodium laureth sulfate and sodium lauryl sulfatemade. Some of the hair shampoo products also include natural ingredients, which make them part of “organic” or “herbal” called shampoos.
Read verycarefully the labels and choose the best purple shampoo and frequency of use according to the characteristics of hair:
- If your hair is medium length and oils normally 4-5 days after washing – even to wash your hair only once a week, prefer shampoo for damaged hair or frequent use. This is the best way not to tease her and keep its state. 1-2 washes a week is a suitable frequency.
- If you have hair that oils three, two or one day after washing – Above all, do not use shampoo for oily hair, because its strong detergent effect will further increase your problem. Use shampoo for damaged hair or frequent use.
- Wash your hair two or three times a week and if you are forced to wash it every day, you can dilute your shampoo with water or to alternate with fuller’s earth.
- If your hair is greasy at the roots and dry on the tops – Choose a shampoo for damaged hair, with an ingredient that helps for easier brushing. Try to put shampoo mainly in roots of his hair, the tops will wash enough from the emulsion. 2-3 times a week is an appropriate frequency. If you need a daily wash use a shampoo containing egg yolk.
- If your hair is dry or worn – whether natural, painted or permanently curled, your hair needs nourishment. In the ideal option you will be able to find a suitable preparation with which to treat your hair and before the wash itself.
- If your hair is dry or very finely curled – Do not use shampoo for washing, use a suitable plant extract or keratin, replacing the action of shampoo.
Shampoo is a hair care product used for the removal of oils, dirt, skin particles, dandruff, environmental pollutants and other contaminant particles that gradually build up in hair. The goal is to remove the unwanted build-up without stripping out so much as to make hair unmanageable.